Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update on the Kirk Lindo Situation

Here's what happened as quick as I can tell it.

On May 4th, 2011, I Blogged about a bad experience I had 11 years ago. I was screwed out of money owed to me by Kirk Lindo @ Brainstorm Comcis/ Vamperotica, and he stopped returning my calls and letters then disappeared.

May 5th, 2011, Kirk Lindo signed up on Deviant Art.com as Jason Fuller/ ILOVEMYCOMICS and immediately began to harass and attack me personally. Scroll down and read what he says to me in the comments [HERE]  Then continues in his own multiple journal entries [HERE]  Make sure you read his review about Thor!


ASK ME HOW I KNOW HE'S KIRK LINDO   Other than the fact he makes it so obvious.

...And we go back and forth as he aggressively attacks me while I defend myself

Then on May 8th, 2011 Kirk Lindo starts a new Blog on Blogger.com [ILOVEMYCOMICS]   This time he has a new moniker "Kaiser Soze". This is where the magic happens, the attacks get more intense and the claims louder. Take special note of the Troll menu at the top, especially [HOW TO HANDLE A TROLL!]   This gives you a brilliant insight into the mind of Kirk Lindo. On his last post he claims to have answered all of my claims with counter claims and provided a JPEG of the actual contract, which was MANA from heaven.

On May 13th, 2011, I posted an analysis of the contract and went thru every clause pointing out flaws [SCAM CONTRACT]   It turns out Kirk Lindo breached the terms of his own contract, and compounded it by not communicating. NON-COMMUNICATION is a cowardly tactic used often among the DREGS of the Comic book publishing community to abandon paying freelancer's.

This recent ordeal really got me steamed, so I started my own Blog on May 8th about Deadbeat Publisher's/ Artists/ Scammers [HERE]   That contains my personal experience and others.

Here is a more detailed claim by Lindo with my counters. [HERE]

I doubt this will go away anytime soon, but I am taking a stand, and I'm not putting up with any egotistical bully bullshit any more. Kirk Lindo is proof that being called out on your unethical business practices made him unhinged and he doubled down on the crazy as seen in his blogs which is just another bullying tactic used by unscrupulous individuals.

Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment